Renal Network 11
Renal Network of the Upper Midwest, Inc. (Renal Network 11) is one of eighteen Networks in the U.S., established by the federal government to improve the quality of dialysis and kidney transplant services for people with end–stage renal disease (ESRD). We serve health care consumers and service providers in MI, MN, ND, SD, WI
- Network 11 Annual Meeting October 10, 2014
- View the 2013 Annual Report and Data Tables
- CMS Finalizes Policy and Payment Rate Changes for End-Stage Renal Disease Facilities in 2014. Read the CMS Press Release. Read the Final Rule.
- View the 2014 Medical Review Committee Recommended Treatment Guidlines.
- Visit the Project CROWN Web site and the Network 11 CROWN Web page to learn about CROWNWeb. QIMS accounts, and training opportunities for users of these systems.
- Visit our NHSN Resource Page.
- Download and print your facility Performance Score Reports (PSRs) and Performance Score Certificates (PSCs) via www.DialysisReports.org. Performance Score Certificates must be displayed in a public area in the facility.
- View the CMS final rule updating Medicare policies and payment rates for dialysis facilities.
- Download the Disaster Preparedness Facility Toolkit.
- Read important alerts from CMS, the FDA, and other sources, including
- View the CMS policy on patient information in e-mail.
- Access resources developed by the Safe and Timely Immunizations Coalition (STIC) have been posted.
Documents in Portable Document Format (PDF) require Adobe Acrobat Reader 5.0 or higher to view, download Adobe Acrobat Reader.